Full-Time Coordinator, Northern Community Relations
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Working with the northern community relations team, you will assist in the development, management and support of Cameco’s northern community relations strategy. You will work to maintain Cameco’s strong public support in northern Saskatchewan by interacting with and conducting regular visits to all northern impact communities, supporting workforce development initiatives, and working collaboratively with northern organizations including schools and training institutions. You will work closely with the Athabasca Working Group (AWG) to support the Impact Management Agreement and other projects and initiatives as required.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Requirements of the position:
- Bachelor’s degree in education, business administration, public administration or a related field
- Seven to ten years relevant work experience
- Equivalent combination of education and work experience considered
- Previous supervisory experience
- Preference will be given to Residents of Saskatchewan’s North
- Ability to travel regularly
- Previous experience in community development, economic development, recreation, health or social work
Applicants with lesser qualifications may be considered at an appropriate level, if fully qualified applicants do not apply.
• competitive pay
• superior benefits
• employee share ownership plan for all employees
• Live Better wellness program
Cameco values diversity. In keeping with this principle and our employment equity goals, we particularly encourage qualified applicants from the designated equity groups to apply.
How to Apply
To explore this career opportunity, please visit www.camecocareers.com. Deadline for applications is August 29, 2013. Please quote competition number C13-118.
2094 total views, 2 today