Full-Time Coordinator, Wellness and Facilities
POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Working within the site human resources and administration department, you will be responsible for coordinating the maintenance of camp and administration facilities, which includes conducting regular camp and kitchen inspections and managing the catering and janitorial contracts. In addition, you will assist with site tours and provide support to the site human resources and administration department as required.
You will also be responsible for promoting and communicating Cameco’s Live Better program, researching, planning, budgeting, developing, presenting and coordinating monthly wellness themes. You will work with the occupational health and safety committee to conduct ergonomic assessments and provide education to staff on injury prevention.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Requirements of the position:
- Bachelor’s degree in kinesiology with a background in nutrition
- Two to three years directly related work experience or equivalent
- Experience in facilities or hospitality management
- Equivalent combination of education and work experience considered
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with budgeting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• competitive pay
• superior benefits
• employee share ownership plan for all employees
• Live Better wellness program
Cameco values diversity. In keeping with this principle and our employment equity goals, we particularly encourage qualified applicants from the designated equity groups to apply.
How to Apply
To explore this career opportunity, please visit www.camecocareers.com. Deadline for applications is October 31, 2013. Please quote competition number R13-057.
859 total views, 7 today