Contract COORDINATOR, WELLNESS AND FACILITIES
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
COORDINATOR, WELLNESS AND FACILITIES
Rabbit Lake Operation
POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Working as part of the site human resources team, you will be responsible for coordinating the maintenance of camp and administration facilities, which includes conducting regular camp and kitchen inspections and managing the catering and janitorial contracts. In addition, you will assist with site tours and provide support to the site human resources and administration department as required.
You will also be responsible for promoting and communicating Cameco’s Live Better program which includes researching, developing, planning, budgeting, presenting and coordinating monthly wellness themes. You will work with the occupational health and safety committee to conduct ergonomic assessments and provide education to staff on injury prevention.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Requirements of the position:
- Bachelor’s degree in kinesiology with a background in nutrition
- Two to three years of relevant work experience, or equivalent
- Experience in facilities or hospitality management
- Equivalent combination of education and work experience considered
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with budgeting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Safety is a top priority at Cameco. Successful candidates for all safety sensitive positions must pass a substance test as a condition of employment.
• competitive pay
• superior benefits
• employee share ownership plan for all employees
• Live Better wellness program
Cameco values diversity. In keeping with this principle and our employment equity goals, we particularly encourage qualified applicants from the designated equity groups to apply.
How to Apply
To explore this career opportunity, please visit www.camecocareers.com. Deadline for applications is April 22, 2014. Please quote competition number 5483.
1309 total views, 2 today