Freelance DOCUMENT CONTROL ADMINISTRATOR
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
DOCUMENT CONTROL ADMINISTRATOR
Cigar Lake Project
POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be responsible for administrative and system management activities associated with the site electronic document/records management system, as well as providing support to the site change management process including facilitation, follow-up, tracking and reporting. You will ensure that the site records management system complies with corporate and regulatory standards and support site conformance through collaboration with a variety of stakeholders.
In addition, you will support the site quality management system when required including completing regulatory submissions, support for change control activities and assistance with internal audits and regulatory inspections.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Requirements of the position:
- Diploma or business or technical certificate in information management, records management, business administration or a related field
- Three to five years of relevant work experience
- Equivalent combination of education and work experience considered
- Experience in management systems and of ISO 9000, 9001:2000 or 14001 based document control requirements including auditing
- Experience in database management using Microsoft Office products
- Familiarity with maintaining a document library in hard and electronic copy
- Excellent attention to detail and a customer service focus
- Work a rotational schedule and commute to site by aircraft
Safety is a top priority at Cameco. Successful candidates for all safety sensitive positions must pass a substance test as a condition of employment.
• competitive pay
• superior benefits
• employee share ownership plan for all employees
• Live Better wellness program
Cameco values diversity. In keeping with this principle and our employment equity goals, we particularly encourage qualified applicants from the designated equity groups to apply.
How to Apply
To explore this career opportunity, please visit www.camecocareers.com. Deadline for applications is April 17, 2014. Please quote competition number 5002.
1311 total views, 1 today