Full-Time Engineer, Maintenance
POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a member of the maintenance engineering department, you will be responsible for ensuring maintenance engineering work requirements are efficiently planned and executed to deliver maximum equipment and facility availability. You will also assist the project engineering team on the design, construction and commissioning of specialized mill equipment and process systems.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Requirements of the position:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
- Four to eight years of progressive experience in process and/or mining operations
- Equivalent combination of education and work experience will be considered
- Eligible for registration with the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan (APEGS)
- Strong understanding of predictive and preventative maintenance
- Ability to effectively communicate and build strong relationships
- Drafting and AutoCAD experience
- Excellent organizational skills
• competitive pay
• superior benefits
• employee share ownership plan for all employees
• Live Better wellness program
Cameco values diversity. In keeping with this principle and our employment equity goals, we particularly encourage qualified applicants from the designated equity groups to apply.
How to Apply
To explore this career opportunity, please visit www.camecocareers.com. Deadline for applications is October 21, 2013. Please quote competition number R13-053.
700 total views, 7 today