Full-Time Engineer, Structural
POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a member of the major projects engineering department, reporting to the chief engineer, structural, you will provide structural engineering oversight and engineering design work for a broad range of projects in Cameco’s major projects portfolio. These projects will be executed both within Cameco and by outside consulting companies providing engineering services to Cameco.
The oversight role consists of ensuring engineering work is done in accordance with Cameco’s processes, procedures, standards and regulatory requirements. You will be responsible for developing and integrating structural design standards for use on all major projects.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Requirements of the position:
- Bachelor’s degree in structural engineering
- Four to eight years of experience in project management and engineering design
- Equivalent combination of education and work experience considered
- You must be eligible for registration with the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan (APEGS)
- Strong communication and planning skills
- Experience in heavy industry
• competitive pay
• superior benefits
• employee share ownership plan for all employees
• Live Better wellness program
Cameco values diversity. In keeping with this principle and our employment equity goals, we particularly encourage qualified applicants from the designated equity groups to apply.
How to Apply
To explore this career opportunity, please visit www.camecocareers.com. Deadline for applications is November 14, 2013. Please quote competition number C13-163.
586 total views, 5 today