Full-Time FOREMAN, SITE SERVICES
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
FOREMAN, SITE SERVICES
Rabbit Lake Operation
POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be responsible for supervising and providing support services to the mine site both on surface and underground.
You will manage surface heavy equipment and personnel, maintain site roads, haul roads, airstrip, ore haul, and stockpiles, as well as ensure the safe disposal of all waste materials on site. Waste management includes the removal and disposal of grey water, sewage, and garbage.
You will ensure that work for site services personnel is adequately planned, coordinated and executed in a safe and efficient manner. In addition, you will provide and update reports ensuring all operational activities are supported and all work is in compliance with applicable rules, procedures and regulations. You will be responsible for ensuring that site production, policies and goals are met under all relevant safety and environmental guidelines.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Requirements of the position:
- A post-secondary diploma or certificate in an applicable field
- A Saskatchewan supervisory certificate
- 10 years of relevant work experience, or equivalent
- Equivalent combination of education and work experience considered
- Previous heavy equipment and construction experience
- Previous batching and concrete experience
- Strong organizational, problem solving and communication skills
- Work a rotational schedule and commute to site by aircraft
- A first aid certificate
Safety is a top priority at Cameco. Successful candidates for all safety sensitive positions must pass a substance test as a condition of employment.
• competitive pay
• superior benefits
• employee share ownership plan for all employees
• Live Better wellness program
Cameco values diversity. In keeping with this principle and our employment equity goals, we particularly encourage qualified applicants from the designated equity groups to apply.
How to Apply
To explore this career opportunity, please visit www.camecocareers.com. Deadline for applications is January 29, 2014. Please quote competition number 2381.
1271 total views, 1 today