Full-Time GENERAL FOREMAN, UTILITIES
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
GENERAL FOREMAN, UTILITIES
Key Lake Operation
POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Cameco’s Key Lake operation is the world’s largest high-grade uranium mill. The mill operations team is responsible for the day-to-day activities involved in running this world-class facility. As one of the general foreman reporting to the mill superintendent, you will be responsible for supervising a team of foreman in their daily activities. You will provide leadership and direction to safely achieve production targets in accordance with approved operating and environmental procedures and plans. In addition, you be responsible for monitoring, estimating and forecasting the acid and steam plant operating budgets.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Requirements of the position:
• Grade 12 education or equivalent
• Power engineering technology diploma or equivalent
• Valid first class steam engineer certificate
• Equivalent combination of education and work experience considered
• Minimum of three to five years of relevant work experience in boiler operation, electrical generation and distribution and process operation
• Previous supervisory experience
• Work a rotational schedule and commute to site by aircraft (site positions only)
• Supervisor’s certificate
Safety is a top priority at Cameco. Successful candidates for all safety sensitive positions must pass a substance test as a condition of employment.
• competitive pay
• superior benefits
• employee share ownership plan for all employees
• Live Better wellness program
How to ApplyCameco values diversity. In keeping with this principle and our employment equity goals, we particularly encourage qualified applicants from the designated equity groups to apply. To explore this career opportunity, please visit www.camecocareers.com. Deadline for applications is July 17, 2014. Please quote competition number 7645.
849 total views, 2 today