Full-Time GENERAL FOREMAN, MILL
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
GENERAL FORMAN, MILL
Key Lake Operation
POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the mill superintendent, you will be responsible for directing the mill operations’ activities in order to attain production targets and environmental guidelines in a safe and efficient manner. You will control all aspects of the operating costs, as well as make budgetary recommendations on reagent usage and staffing requirements.
In addition you will be responsible for enabling and implementing the operational reliability processes and support the site objective of delivering the benefits identified in the operational reliability business case, in accordance with established partnership agreements.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Requirements of the position:
• Minimum of a grade 12 diploma, or equivalent
• Supervisory certification
• Minimum of eight years uranium milling experience coupled with supervisory experience
• Equivalent combination of education and work experience will also be considered
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills are essential
• Work a rotational schedule and commute to site by aircraft
• Basic working knowledge of SAP
• Supervisory level radiation safety training
• Experience with an operational reliability program
Safety is a top priority at Cameco. Successful candidates for all safety sensitive positions must pass a substance test as a condition of employment.
• competitive pay
• superior benefits
• employee share ownership plan for all employees
• Live Better wellness program
How to ApplyCameco values diversity. In keeping with this principle and our employment equity goals, we particularly encourage qualified applicants from the designated equity groups to apply. To explore this career opportunity, please visit www.camecocareers.com. Deadline for applications is June 6, 2014. Please quote competition number 6543.
984 total views, 9 today