Full-Time INT. ENGINEER, MECHANICAL
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
INT. ENGINEER, MECHANICAL
POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a member of the major projects team in the project delivery office, you will be responsible for providing mechanical engineering design and design oversight on various projects executed within Cameco and by outside consulting companies providing engineering services to Cameco.
In this role, you will be responsible for performing mechanical engineering design work and for overseeing design work done by outside consultants as well. The role is responsible for ensuring that the design work is done in accordance with Cameco’s processes, procedures, standards and regulatory requirements. In addition to performing mechanical design you will be responsible for scope development, planning, and capital cost estimating aspects of the project.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Requirements of the position:
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
• Two to six years of relevant work experience
• Equivalent combination of education and work experience considered
• You must be eligible for registration with APEGS
• Experience with piping, equipment design and layout, building services, HVAC and materials handling
• Mining and milling related experience
• Oversight experience in a projects environment
Applicants will be considered for a level within the job progression, which is appropriate to their qualifications.
• competitive pay
• superior benefits
• employee share ownership plan for all employees
• Live Better wellness program
Cameco values diversity. In keeping with this principle and our employment equity goals, we particularly encourage qualified applicants from the designated equity groups to apply.
How to ApplyTo explore this career opportunity, please visit www.camecocareers.com. Deadline for applications is July 29, 2014. Please quote competition number 8066.
931 total views, 3 today