Full-Time Jet Boring System Operator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be responsible for the operation of the jet boring system (JBS) at the Cigar Lake project. You will organize and perform daily operator care rounds on the JBS and all other related equipment. Your duties will include monitoring, troubleshooting and continuously improving the JBS, while ensuring safe and efficient uranium ore production.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Requirements of the position:
- Valid Saskatchewan or interprovincial journeyperson ticket in a related trade
- Minimum of three years of industrial experience
- Significant drilling, underground mining or process operator experience without a journeyperson ticket may also be considered
- Strong team player with strong communication and basic computer skills
- Work a rotational schedule and commute to site by aircraft
- Background in the operation of complex machinery
• competitive pay
• superior benefits
• employee share ownership plan for all employees
• Live Better wellness program
Cameco values diversity. In keeping with this principle and our employment equity goals, we particularly encourage qualified applicants from the designated equity groups to apply.
How to Apply
To explore this career opportunity, please visit www.camecocareers.com. Deadline for applications is September 9, 2013. Please quote competition number CIG13-068.
1091 total views, 1 today