Full-Time JET BORING SYSTEM OPERATOR
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
JET BORING SYSTEM OPERATOR
Cigar Lake Operation
POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be responsible for the operation of the jet boring system (JBS) at the Cigar Lake operation. You will organize and perform daily operator care rounds on the JBS and all other related equipment. Your duties will include monitoring, troubleshooting and continuously improving the JBS, while ensuring safe and efficient uranium ore production.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Requirements of the position:
• Valid Saskatchewan or interprovincial journeyperson ticket in a related trade
• Minimum three years of industrial experience
• Equivalent combination of education and significant work experience in drilling, underground mining or process operator experience without a journeyperson ticket may also be considered
• Strong team player with strong communication and basic computer skills
• Work a rotational schedule and commute to site by aircraft
• Background in the operation of complex mining machinery
Applicants will be considered for a level within the job progression, which is appropriate to their qualifications
Safety is a top priority at Cameco. Successful candidates for all safety sensitive positions must pass a substance test as a condition of employment.
• competitive pay
• superior benefits
• employee share ownership plan for all employees
• Live Better wellness program
Cameco values diversity. In keeping with this principle and our employment equity goals, we particularly encourage qualified applicants from the designated equity groups to apply.
How to ApplyTo explore this career opportunity, please visit www.camecocareers.com. Deadline for applications is June 19, 2014. Please quote competition number 6403.
891 total views, 1 today