Full-Time JOURNEYPERSON ELECTRICIAN
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Key Lake Operation
POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Installation, maintenance, and trouble shooting of electrical equipment in all areas of the mill complex
• High voltage switching, overhead power lines, transformation and distribution, AC and DC variable speed electric motor drive controllers
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Requirements of the position:
• Valid Saskatchewan or inter-provincial journeyperson electrician ticket
• Five or more years of industrial experience
• Familiar with high voltage switch gear systems and solid state equipment including programmable logic controllers, AC and DC variable speed electric motor drive controllers
• Work a rotational schedule and commute to site by aircraft
Safety is a top priority at Cameco. Successful candidates for all safety sensitive positions must pass a substance test as a condition of employment.
• competitive pay
• superior benefits
• employee share ownership plan for all employees
• Live Better wellness program
How to ApplyCameco values diversity. In keeping with this principle and our employment equity goals, we particularly encourage qualified applicants from the designated equity groups to apply. To explore this career opportunity, please visit www.camecocareers.com. Deadline for applications is June 10, 2014. Please quote competition number 6604.
793 total views, 1 today