Full-Time JOURNEYPERSON INDUSTRIAL MECHANIC
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
JOURNEYPERSON INDUSTRIAL MECHANIC
Cigar Lake Operation
POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be responsible for the installation, maintenance and repair of all mechanical equipment on site. This will include repairs to equipment on surface and underground, as well as troubleshooting equipment failures and documenting repairs.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Requirements of the position:
- A valid Saskatchewan or interprovincial journeyperson ticket as an industrial mechanic
- Five years of industrial experience as a journeyperson
- Strong team player with good communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Work a rotational schedule and commute to site by aircraft
- Metals or mineral processing plant maintenance experience
- Underground mine maintenance and or hoist maintenance experience
- Installation, maintenance and troubleshooting experience of hydraulic systems
- Plant pipefitting and/or welding experience
- Emergency first aid certificate
- SAP experience
Safety is a top priority at Cameco. Successful candidates for all safety sensitive positions must pass a substance test as a condition of employment.
• competitive pay
• superior benefits
• employee share ownership plan for all employees
• Live Better wellness program
How to Apply
Cameco values diversity. In keeping with this principle and our employment equity goals, we particularly encourage qualified applicants from the designated equity groups to apply.
To explore this career opportunity, please visit www.camecocareers.com. Deadline for applications is May 29, 2014. Please quote competition number 5844.
895 total views, 4 today