Jumbo Operator (2015-2031)
Online Reference No: 61982
P.T. Redpath Indonesia has an immediate opening for a Jumbo Operator to join their dynamic team at our project in Indonesia.
Closing: April 18, 2014
Rotation: 10 weeks on, 5 weeks off
Shift Length: 11 hours
Compensation: Redpath offers a comprehensive wage and benefit package
Travel: Flights provided from point of hire to job site
Conditions of Employment:Successful completion of pre-employment medical and substance abuse test
Accommodations: Camp setting
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drilling and bolting of incline, decline, drift and mass excavation
- Conduct pre start checks of equipment and drill site.
- Monitor and operate the drill rig control panel.
- Read and follow worksheets and drill patterns
- Familiar with hard rock mining techniques
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Experience with the M2C Atlas Copco Jumbo and the Tamrock Axera is required
- Safety & goal oriented
- Good communication skills