Temporary Junior Technician, Chemical (Approx. 12-month term)
POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be responsible for the analysis of mill samples and fundamental environment samples. You will use alpha-spectroscopy to analyze radionuclides. In addition, you will analyze the final product for uranium by XRF spectroscopy, as well as impurities using various wet chemistry techniques.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Requirements of the position:
- Chemical technology diploma
- Minimum of one year relevant work experience
- Equivalent combination of education and work experience considered
- Work a rotational schedule and commute to site by aircraft
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in the use of various computer programs and applications
• competitive pay
• superior benefits
• employee share ownership plan for all employees
• Live Better wellness program
Cameco values diversity. In keeping with this principle and our employment equity goals, we particularly encourage qualified applicants from the designated equity groups to apply.
How to Apply
To explore this career opportunity, please visit www.camecocareers.com. Deadline for applications is October 31, 2013. Please quote competition number K13-052.
1709 total views, 33 today