Full-Time MANAGER, OPERATIONAL SERVICES
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
MANAGER, OPERATIONAL SERVICES
Cigar Lake Operation
POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be responsible for planning, directing and administering all maintenance, maintenance planning, reliability engineering, materials management, site services and logistics activities for the Cigar Lake operation, while ensuring that departmental targets are met along with all relevant cost, safety and environmental goals.
You will provide leadership and support in developing operational reliability for Cigar Lake, monitor and control department and project expenditures verifying that costs stay within budgeted levels. You will meet with departments to ensure that all site equipment is operating in an effective manner.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Requirements of the position:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- 15 or more years of relevant experience
- Eligibility for registration with the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan (APEGS)
- Background in operations or maintenance, engineering, and senior supervision
- Work an irregular schedule and commute to site by aircraft
- Experience in reliability engineering initiatives
- First aid and radiation protection training
- Saskatchewan Labour Occupational Health and Safety Supervisors Examination
Safety is a top priority at Cameco. Successful candidates for all safety sensitive positions must pass a substance test as a condition of employment.
• competitive pay
• superior benefits
• employee share ownership plan for all employees
• Live Better wellness program
How to Apply
Cameco values diversity. In keeping with this principle and our employment equity goals, we particularly encourage qualified applicants from the designated equity groups to apply.
To explore this career opportunity, please visit www.camecocareers.com. Deadline for applications is May 22, 2014. Please quote competition number 6043.
1303 total views, 3 today