Full-Time Mechanized Alimak Leader (2014-1869)
Redpath is currently seeking 6 Mechanized Alimak Leaders to fill the following full time contract, hourly position.
Location: RedLake, Ontario
Rotation: 28 days on 14 days off
Work Hours or Shift Length: 11.5/hours
Compensation: Redpath offers a comprehensive wage and benefit package
Travel: Flights provided from local airport to Red Lake, Ontario
Conditions of Employment: Mandatory drug test required. Possible criminal background check and medical check required depending on Client requirements.
Accommodations: Camp setting
The primary role of the Alimak Raise Miner is to maintain and construct underground installations, performing various tasks such as erecting work platforms, scaling loose rock, drilling, loading and blasting rock and ensuring that the drilling patterns follow the mining plans in safe manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate Alimak Raise Climber
- Construct and maintain underground installations as face advances
- Perform tasks such as erecting work platforms, scaling loose rock, drilling, installing sets, loading and blasting rock and ensuring that the drilling patterns follow the mining plans
- Read and interpret mine plans
- Must be able to comprehend written and verbal instructions as required to perform his duties in a safe and efficient manner
The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all inclusive.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Ontario Hard Rock Underground Common Core - Full Basic or FMTM - Full Basic
- Ontario Basic Underground Hard Rock Mining Specialty Module – U0064
- 3 years or more experience with Alimak/Raise climber machines
How to Applyhttp://www.redpathmining.com/careers/?JobId=2214&ComingSourceID=201&p=%7e%2fCandidates%2fShowJob.aspx
674 total views, 3 today