Full-Time Mill Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Our client, a global mining company, has an exciting opportunity for a Mill Manager. The Mill Manager will be responsible for the start-up and subsequent operation of facilities (third quarter 2014). He/she will be responsible for all activities associated with the process facilities (crush, grind, float, filtration, concentrate transport, and tailings management facilities) including maintenance. The Mill Manager will also lead and engage the processing department including
setting of clear accountabilities for direct reports, effective performance management, development and training of personnel and ensure that annual production targets and preventative maintenance scheduling are achieved.
We are seeking candidates with the following skills:
- Minimum of 15 years of experience working in the mining industry with a significant level of technical and operational leadership experience in base metal processing operations. Nickel flotation operations experience is a requirement.
- A Bachelor’s degree in mineral processing, metallurgy or an associated discipline is highly preferred.
- Experience in leading start up and trouble shooting of new process facilities.
- Strong oral and written communciation skills with the ability to present to both management and clients.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to work as a team member. A strong leader who will champion HSE.
- Must be able to live and work in the United States.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their resume via email to:
Downing Teal Inc.: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your resume and cover letter in MS Word format and include the job number (#117855) and title of the position you are applying for.
1187 total views, 2 today