Full-Time Mining Sales Engineer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
A worldwide supplier and manufacturer of process and Laboratory equipment for the mining industry that is recognized as a leading company in this field is looking for a Mining Sales Engineer to join their team to work remote.
The Mining Sales Engineer will be tasked with achieving agreed upon sales targets by developing, maintaining and managing new business within the company’s product line.
Will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
• Selling, marketing and promoting all the products and services offered by the company within the mining industry.
• Upselling the company’s products vs. that of our competition to our customers, ensuring proper selection and application thru visits onsite and to corporate offices.
• Ensuring that sales forecasts and budgets are achieved.
• Preparing weekly sales reports and forecasts
• Managing existing accounts and new accounts, ensuring superior service and satisfaction.
• Develop a deep understanding of the contacted companies and the regions they are in.
• Attain and maintain a deep understanding of specify needs and requirements.
• Prepare documentation and submission of tenders, RFQ’s and RFI’s.
• Representing the company at trade and industry events.
• Working with the CEO and COO concerning the above criteria.
• Be able to work alone and remote from head office and as a team.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience technical sales or 5 years in the mining industry.
• A technology degree in mining or engineering discipline preferred.
• Previous mining experience would be ideal.
• Previous successful sales record.
• Strong people, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Established Mining call list.
• High level of self-motivation, time management and prioritization skills.
• Must be goal orientated to achieve sales targets and develop markets.
• Eligible to work in USA and have Passport.
• Must have drivers license.
How to ApplyPlease e-mail resumes to Teri Richardson at The Northern Miner: email@example.com
1248 total views, 1 today