Full-Time OTR Tire Technician
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
OTR Tire Technician
Kal Tire’s Mining Tire Group has been servicing mine sites since 1972. We began as a division of Kal Tire, Canada’s leading tire retailer, servicing mine sites in and around central British Columbia, where we quickly established a reputation for reliability, innovation and outstanding service. We know mining tire service better than anyone in the world. We’ve expanded our business to create the world’s premier global mining tire service network. Kal Tire now operates in over 19 countries and we’re growing every day.
Kal Tire’s Mining Tire Group is currently recruiting for qualified Off the Road Tire Technicians to support the needs of our customers in the Saskatchewan region. The OTR Tire Technician will be responsible for the servicing, repairing and maintenance of mobile equipment tires on both surface and underground sites.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• All aspects of tire shop work required by the customer
• Ensuring that all equipment is maintained and in good working order by conducting daily maintenance checks and coordinating repair work as required
• Ensuring that Kal Tire and the customers Safe Work Policies, Practices and Procedures are adhered to for all tire work performed
• Ensure that all work is completed in a safe and efficient manner as per the job priorities outlined by the customer.
• Providing timely and accurate documentation of service work performed. This will include a weekly inventory count.
• Must be an E/M & OTR Tire Technician that has demonstrated excellent OTR skills and be physically capable of performing the duties of an OTR Tire Technician
• Must have an excellent safety record and a strong commitment to safety
• Must be mature, responsible, reliable and be able to communicate well (written & verbal) with Customers, Management and Co-workers
• Must maintain a current Provincial driver’s license (DZ designation is an asset) that complies with our insurance policies
• Must be able to operate and maintain tire manipulators, boom truck and service trucks
• Must have or be willing to obtain and maintain all applicable licenses, certificates and orientations as required performing work on the customer’s sites.
• Schedule is currently based on a 7 in/7 out. 12 hour day shift schedule with the potential for after-hours call out. Local flights and camp facility provided.
Kal Tire offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
How to ApplyKal Tire welcomes your interest in the OTR Tire Technician opportunity. Interested applicants are requested to submit their cover letter stating their previous experience, salary expectations and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating OTR Tire Technician and Job ID#1193 in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest; only those under consideration will be contacted.
1859 total views, 5 today