Full-Time Outside Sales & Service Engineer
OUR CLIENT, with head offices in Timmins, Ontario, is a large, growing product distributor and repair facility serving the mining industry throughout Northern Ontario, Quebec and other parts of Canada. Reporting to the Director of Sales, we are looking for an energetic, motivated and mature individual to manage sales accounts on a full time basis.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Service all sales accounts in a designated territory at regular intervals
- Perform basic troubleshooting at
- new equipment sales;
- existing equipment upgrades and/or replacements;
- repair work related to pumps, cyclones, valves, agitators, mill liner solutions and ceramic lining systems in a mineral processing plant.
- Generate and manage to fruition all quotations for sales opportunities
- Participate in supporting account sites with commissioning and servicing duties in accordance with the equipment supplied
- Degree/Diploma in engineering (mechanical or process), specialization in metallurgy preferred
- 5-10 years of sales experience
- Operations experience considered an asset, though not required
- Bilingual language skills (English & French) preferred but not necessary
How to ApplyIf you possess these qualifications and skills and wish to apply them in an exciting business environment, please forward your resume (heading: Outside Sales & Service Engineer) with references and salary expectations by Monday January 6, 2014 to email@example.com Ross Pope LLP 101 Cedar Street South Timmins Ontario P4N 2G7 ATT: Human Resources www.rosspope.com
1544 total views, 7 today