PLANNER, ELECTRICAL /INSTRUMENTATION
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Online Reference No: 58943
POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the senior maintenance planner, the electrical instrumentation planner will be committed towards helping the Cigar Lake project reach reliability excellence. You will be responsible for developing complete work order packages, managing material, labour availability and delivery. You will work closely with the maintenance supervisors and various departments to develop maintenance plans to improve maintenance activities and maximize equipment availability and efficiency.
You will follow up on the completed work and consult with the operations and trades personnel to create and modify work plans to ensure preventive and predictive maintenance efficiencies for future work. Other duties will include assisting with bills of materials and equipment data, preparing reports and clerical support.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Requirements of the position:
- Journeyperson certificate in electrical or instrumentation or electrical technologist diploma
- Three to five years of applicable experience in an industrial setting
- Equivalent combination of education and work experience considered
- Work a rotational schedule and commute to site by aircraft
- Previous supervisory or planning experience
- Experience with a computer maintenance management system such as SAP
Safety is a top priority at Cameco. Successful candidates for all safety sensitive positions must pass a substance test as a condition of employment.
• competitive pay
• superior benefits
• employee share ownership plan for all employees
• Live Better wellness program
Cameco values diversity. In keeping with this principle and our employment equity goals, we particularly encourage qualified applicants from the designated equity groups to apply.
To explore this career opportunity, please visit www.camecocareers.com. Deadline for applications is January 27, 2014. Please quote competition number 1604.