Full-Time PLANNER, MAINTENANCE HEAVY DUTY
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
PLANNER, MAINTENANCE HEAVY DUTY
POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the reliability and planning coordinator, the maintenance planner will be committed towards helping the Cigar Lake project reach reliability excellence. In cooperation with other maintenance planners, you will be responsible for developing complete work order packages, materials management and labour availability and delivery. You will ensure proper maintenance on equipment and efficient utilization of maintenance personnel. You will manage in stock and direct order parts and materials to ensure availability for planned work orders.
In addition, you will follow up on the completed work and consult with the operations and trades personnel to create and modify work plans to ensure preventive and predictive maintenance efficiencies for future work. Other duties will include providing guidance to maintenance clerk to ensure proper record keeping and information management.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Requirements of the position:
- Journeyperson certificate or technologist diploma or equivalent
- Three to five years of related experience in an industrial setting
- Equivalent combination of education and work experience considered
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with strong computer and organizational skills
- Work a rotational schedule and commute to site by aircraft
- Previous supervisory or planning experience
- Experience with a computer maintenance management system such as SAP
- Preference will be given to applicants with a journeyperson heavy duty mechanic certificate
Safety is a top priority at Cameco. Successful candidates for all safety sensitive positions must pass a substance test as a condition of employment.
• competitive pay
• superior benefits
• employee share ownership plan for all employees
• Live Better wellness program
Cameco values diversity. In keeping with this principle and our employment equity goals, we particularly encourage qualified applicants from the designated equity groups to apply.
How to Apply
To explore this career opportunity, please visit www.camecocareers.com. Deadline for applications is April 1, 2014. Please quote competition number 4861.
926 total views, 3 today