Full-Time Project Managers (2 Positions)
POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a member of the major projects team, you will report to the program manager, project delivery office in Saskatoon. However, your position will be primarily based at one of Cameco’s mine sites in Northern Saskatchewan and/or in the Saskatoon office, depending on the type and stage of the project.
You will be responsible for the direct hands-on leadership and quality execution of activities related to a major Cameco project, to ensure company goals and business objectives are achieved. You will lead the development of the project execution plan and deliver the project safely, to Cameco’s high quality standards, and on time, within budget. You will co-ordinate the activities of an engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning team, which may be dedicated internal and external resources, in their efforts towards the successful delivery of the project.
You will also be responsible for the team’s efficiency, productivity and compliance with Cameco and industry standards. You will manage internal and external stakeholder relationships, identify and secure resources, report on project status to management, facilitate solutions, manage project risk, and promote a culture consistent with Cameco values.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Requirements of the position:
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of six years of combined work experience in progressive project management roles in mining or heavy industry
- Equivalent combination of education and work experience considered
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment, build trust and maintain positive relationships with a wide variety of personnel
- PMP, trade certification or and professional engineering designation, or the ability to obtain the relevant certification
• competitive pay
• superior benefits
• employee share ownership plan for all employees
• Live Better wellness program
Cameco values diversity. In keeping with this principle and our employment equity goals, we particularly encourage qualified applicants from the designated equity groups to apply.
How to Apply
To explore this career opportunity, please visit www.camecocareers.com. Deadline for applications is November 12, 2013. Please quote competition number C13-148
1198 total views, 19 today