Full-Time RADIATION TECHNICIAN
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Rabbit Lake Operation
POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will assist in ensuring compliance for the radiation protection program. You will collect, maintain and record radiation data from the underground and mill facilities as well as issue radiation work permits.
You will also conduct routine monitoring and assess working conditions pertaining to radiation protection for the safety of all workers.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Requirements of the position:
• Radiation or environmental monitoring technician certificate or a post-secondary education in a science related field
• Working knowledge of radiation protection principles
• Equivalent combination of education and work experience considered
• You are a team player with the ability to work independently with safety as a core value
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Work a rotational schedule and commute to site by aircraft
• Experience with Microsoft Office
• Relevant work experience
Applicants will be considered for a level within the job progression, which is appropriate to their qualifications.
The Rabbit Lake operation is located in northern Saskatchewan and operates on a rotational schedule. Employees commute to the site by aircraft from designated locations in Saskatchewan.
Safety is a top priority at Cameco. Successful candidates for all safety sensitive positions must pass a substance test as a condition of employment.
• competitive pay
• superior benefits
• employee share ownership plan for all employees
• Live Better wellness program
How to ApplyCameco values diversity. In keeping with this principle and our employment equity goals, we particularly encourage qualified applicants from the designated equity groups to apply. To explore this career opportunity, please visit www.camecocareers.com. Deadline for applications is June 24, 2014. Please quote competition number 6887.
729 total views, 4 today