Full-Time Regional Area Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
ROCK Group of Companies is a dynamic drilling and blasting company specializing in all applications of drilling and blasting. We are currently seeking a Regional Area Manager to join our company in our Ontario operations.
• Maintain overall responsibility in all areas of job site issues that jointly involve production, quality, safety and profitability;
• Identify improvement opportunities and implement procedures to adopt the best practices for site production and cost-effective preventative maintenance;
• Ensure the corporate philosophy regarding safety and production is followed;
• Establish, implement and monitor production programs and to maximize efficiency;
• Provide clear work objectives and expectations of the performance levels required to achieve business plans and production targets;
• Monitor projects as to schedule, cost and revenue and provide information for reports;
• Ensure project profitability;
• Balance customer requirements with production capabilities;
• Travel to various jobsite locations is required.
Skills & Experience:
• Professional Engineer
• 5 years in drilling & blasting or mining operations oversight;
• A strong understanding of explosives safety as well as a strong knowledge of blasting techniques;
• Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills;
• A team player and motivator;
• Goal-oriented and focused on results;
• Driven to succeed and will not allow small issues to cloud the larger view – has a corporate focus;
• Being bilingual would be an asset.
How to ApplyPlease respond to this ad either by emailing your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 250-828-1948. No phone calls please. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
1143 total views, 1 today