Full-Time SENIOR ENGINEER, INSTRUMENTATION
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a member of the major projects team, you will provide instrumentation engineering oversight and perform technical design work on major projects executed within Cameco and by outside consulting companies providing engineering services to Cameco.
The oversight role consists of ensuring engineering work is done in accordance with Cameco’s processes, procedures, standards and regulatory requirements. You will also be responsible for developing and integrating instrumentation design standards for use on all major projects.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Requirements of the position:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Seven to 12 years of relevant work experience in heavy industry
- Equivalent combination of education and work experience considered
- Eligible for registration with the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan (APEGS)
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in specification and selection of field instrumentation, DCS and PLC systems
• competitive pay
• superior benefits
• employee share ownership plan for all employees
• Live Better wellness program
Cameco values diversity. In keeping with this principle and our employment equity goals, we particularly encourage qualified applicants from the designated equity groups to apply.
How to Apply
To explore this career opportunity, please visit www.camecocareers.com. Deadline for applications is January 23, 2014. Please quote competition number 2161.
710 total views, 1 today