Full-Time SENIOR ENGINEER, MECHANICAL
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
SENIOR ENGINEER, MECHANICAL
Cigar Lake Operation
POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position resides within the operational services department and reports to the manager, operational services.
You will be responsible for supervising the maintenance and reliability engineering department and for providing project and mechanical engineering expertise for the maintenance projects and strategies at Cigar Lake. You will be responsible for ensuring equipment and facility availability through PM/PdM development as well as providing project management support, delivering sound engineering designs and practices.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Requirements of the position:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
- Seven to 12 years of progressive experience
- Equivalent combination of education and work experience considered
- Eligible for registration with the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan (APEGS)
- Experience in the mining industry
Applicants with lesser qualifications may be considered at an appropriate level, if fully qualified applicants do not apply.
Safety is a top priority at Cameco. Successful candidates for all safety sensitive positions must pass a substance test as a condition of employment.
• competitive pay
• superior benefits
• employee share ownership plan for all employees
• Live Better wellness program
Cameco values diversity. In keeping with this principle and our employment equity goals, we particularly encourage qualified applicants from the designated equity groups to apply.
How to Apply
To explore this career opportunity, please visit www.camecocareers.com. Deadline for applications is March 20, 2014. Please quote competition number 4281.
897 total views, 1 today