Full-Time Senior Technician, Mine (2 Positions)
POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the senior mine engineer, you will provide technical support duties within the mine engineering department at the Rabbit Lake operation. You will be responsible for development and production surveying, mine ventilation monitoring, data collection and monitoring instrumentation while ensuring quality work is being produced in a safe and efficient manner.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Requirements of the position:
- Technical diploma in mining or related field
- Three to five years of relevant work experience
- Equivalent combination of education and work experience considered
- Strong communication, leadership, planning and problem solving skills
- Work a rotational schedule and commute to site by aircraft
- Experience drafting with Vulcan / AutoCAD
- Experience working in a uranium mine will be considered an asset
Applicants with lesser qualifications may be considered at an appropriate level, if fully qualified applicants do not apply.
• competitive pay
• superior benefits
• employee share ownership plan for all employees
• Live Better wellness program
Cameco values diversity. In keeping with this principle and our employment equity goals, we particularly encourage qualified applicants from the designated equity groups to apply.
How to Apply
To explore this career opportunity, please visit www.camecocareers.com. Deadline for applications is October 26, 2013. Please quote competition number R13-056.
870 total views, 6 today