Contract Services Operator 3 (4 Positions, 6-month term)
SERVICES OPERATOR 3 (4 POSITIONS – APPROX. SIX-MONTH TERM)
Rabbit Lake Operation, SK
POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be responsible for operating a variety of mobile equipment in a safe and effective manner. You will assist in training and monitoring junior operators, and provide support to other trades on site.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Requirements of the position:
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Two to three years of relevant experience
- Experience on dozer, grader, 966 and 988 loaders, track hoe, scraper, jaw crusher, screening plants, and 50 ton rock truck
- Willing to do manual labour as required
- Work a rotational schedule and commute to site by aircraft
- Vacuum and garbage truck operating experience
- Valid Class 1A driver’s licence
Applicants will be considered for a level within the job progression, which is appropriate to their qualifications.
• competitive pay
• superior benefits
• employee share ownership plan for all employees
• Live Better wellness program
Cameco values diversity. In keeping with this principle and our employment equity goals, we particularly encourage qualified applicants from the designated equity groups to apply.
Safety is a top priority at Cameco. Successful candidates for all safety sensitive positions must pass a substance test as a condition of employment.
How to Apply
To explore this career opportunity, please visit www.camecocareers.com. Deadline for applications is November 4, 2013. Please quote competition number R13-054.
973 total views, 16 today