Full-Time Site Manager
JOIN OUR GROWING GROUP!
Kal Tire’s Mining Tire Group began servicing mines in and around central British Columbia in 1972. We quickly established a reputation for reliability, innovation and outstanding service and have now expanded our business to over 19 countries world-wide. With our team developing, we are seeking an individual who is passionate about people and delivering quality service.
Due to internal progression, we are currently looking for a Site Manager in the Fort McMurray region in a fly in fly out position. As a Site Manager in the Mining Tire Group (MTG), you are responsible for the overall management of the MTG site, ensuring that all safety standards are met, team members are well trained and supervised and that all service standards are delivered.
We have for you:
• Learning and development programs to enhance your knowledge and skills
• Comprehensive salary and benefits package
• Long term career opportunities in a growing management team
You have for us:
• A proven and demonstrable culture of safety
• Five years of operations experience within the tire sales industry or related field
• Five years of supervisory leadership experience
• Ability to communicate with a wide range of people both written and verbally
• Understanding of safe work methods and procedures and safety performance measures
• Ability to deliver effective results as well as meet tight deadlines and targets
• Motivation, self-starter attitude who can find solutions
If you strive in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment as part of a team, we want to hear from you!
Kal Tire welcomes your interest in the Site Manager opportunity. Interested applicants are requested to submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating Site Manager and Job ID#___ in the subject line. For a detailed job description, please visit www.kaltire.com/careers. We thank all applicants for their interest; only those under consideration will be contacted.
1220 total views, 1 today