Contract Specialist, Corrective Action (Approx. 12-month term)
POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be responsible for coordinating the corrective action process. This includes screening data entry for accuracy, facilitating corrective action group reviews, trend coding of event information and coordinating training on Cameco’s Incident Reporting System (CIRS) and the corrective action process.
You will conduct trending of data within CIRS to ensure oversight of the operation, including frequent assessments of program health indicators, initiating adverse trend events in CIRS and preparing materials as needed for management review.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Requirements of the position:
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental science, engineering, or a quality systems related field
- Three to five years relevant work experience
- Equivalent combination of education and work experience considered
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Experience developing and presenting training material
- Work a rotational schedule and commute to site by aircraft
- ISO 9001 or ISO 14001 auditing
- Experience or training using root cause analysis
- Knowledge of SHEQ management systems
- Knowledge of Crystal Reports
Applicants will be considered for a level within the job progression, which is appropriate to their qualifications.
• competitive pay
• superior benefits
• employee share ownership plan for all employees
• Live Better wellness program
Cameco values diversity. In keeping with this principle and our employment equity goals, we particularly encourage qualified applicants from the designated equity groups to apply.
How to Apply
To explore this career opportunity, please visit www.camecocareers.com. Deadline for applications is November 12, 2013. Please quote competition number M13-095.
909 total views, 6 today