NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Aboriginal Engineering Ltd is one business company owed by TIC that offers extensive technical, professional and logistical experience in executing Northern industrial projects.
As part of the overal Projects Team, you will be responsible for:
- Providing supervision of projects personnel
- Ensuring the safety standards and procedures are followed
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Experience managing people. planning daily and weekly work
- Strong leadership, time management, and organizational skills with ability to coordinate, plan and schedule multiple activities while prioritizing changing demands
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to interact well with a diverse range of people and to function well in a team environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality related to workplace matters
- Experience in mine remediation/environmental work is an asset
To be considered, candidates must have:
- At least 3 – 5 years’ supervisory/leadership experience, preferably in a remote mine environment
- At least 5 years’ of equipment experience
- Supervisor Level II certification
- Valid First Aid certification
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to keep on schedule and stay organized
- Be safety conscious and assertive when it comes to addressing identified safety issues
How to Apply
This position is a temporary position and is based at the Tundra Mine Site on a two weeks in and two weeks out rotation schedule.
Please submit your cover letter and resume indicating Ref#081013 by 5:00pm on August 30, 2013 to firstname.lastname@example.org
878 total views, 2 today