Full-Time Technical Sales Representative
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
DSI –Yellowknife is currently looking for customer focused enthusiastic team player to join the Sales team. This person will be responsible for selling and servicing new and existing customer accounts along with perform sales and service functions for targeted markets.
• Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, and has good listening skills.
• Achieves business plan goals, meets new business development goals.
• Builds customer confidence, is committed to increasing customer satisfaction, and assumes responsibility for resolving customer concerns.
• Develops new business, identifies and sells to customer needs, translates product features to benefits, is sensitive to customer’s needs, delivers effective presentations, negotiates well, uses closing skills appropriately, develops sales skills.
• Expands sales within existing accounts, focuses on customer service, develops relationships with key decision makers, understands and responds to customer needs, tracks and monitors account activity.
• Knows and explains product features/benefits, understands/sells the full product line, understands customer’s business operations and needs, understands/responds to the competition, applies market knowledge.
• Other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
– Post secondary education in underground mining or equivalent.
– 5 years of field sales experience would be an asset.
– Technical knowledge of ground support products and applications.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills.
– Strong presentation skills.
– Excellent customer relations skills.
– In-depth knowledge of target market industries
– Proficient in use of Microsoft Office and adaptable to various software programs.
– Able to train end users on installation methods of all DSI ground support products.
How to ApplyIf you or someone you know is interested, forward your resume by July 14, 2014. Attn: Human Resources Email: email@example.com Fax: 1 306 931 3481
1707 total views, 3 today