Full-Time TECHNOLOGIST, INSTRUMENTATION
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Cigar Lake Operation
POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the electrical and instrumentation foreman, the instrumentation technologist will be responsible for installing, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing all measurement and control instruments. You will perform preventative maintenance checks on a regular basis on various equipment at site (surface and underground) to ensure safe and efficient productivity at all times.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Requirements of the position:
- Journeyperson industrial instrument mechanic certificate or instrumentation technologist diploma
- Three to five years of directly related experience in an industrial or underground mining environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with strong computer and organizational skills
- Work a rotational schedule and commute to site by aircraft
- Knowledge of programming and configuration within Foxboro DCS
- Experience with Modicon PLC
- Experience with a computer maintenance management system such as SAP
- Experience with jet boring systems
Safety is a top priority at Cameco. Successful candidates for all safety sensitive positions must pass a substance test as a condition of employment.
• competitive pay
• superior benefits
• employee share ownership plan for all employees
• Live Better wellness program
Cameco values diversity. In keeping with this principle and our employment equity goals, we particularly encourage qualified applicants from the designated equity groups to apply.
How to Apply
To explore this career opportunity, please visit www.camecocareers.com. Deadline for applications is April 10, 2014. Please quote competition number 5041.
829 total views, 1 today