Full-Time Technologist, Mechanical
Key Lake Operation, SK
POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the lead technologist, you will be responsible for providing design and drafting services, as well as technical assistance, to maintenance and operations departments.
You will collaborate with the departments to maximize safety, environmental and production efficiencies by providing technical support, discussing design concepts and verifying equipment and workforce requirements.
In addition, you will be responsible for acquiring materials required for various projects while ensuring adequate contractor and consultant services are available.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Requirements of the position:
- Mechanical engineering technology or CAD/CAM technology diploma
- Three to five years of relevant experience
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Work a rotational schedule and commute to site by aircraft
- A.Sc.T. certification
- Experience with SAP
- Experience with CAD software, preferably including AutoCad and/or Autodesk Inventor
- Field experience at an operating mine or milling facility
- Experience with design and/or maintenance of heavy mining equipment
• competitive pay
• superior benefits
• employee share ownership plan for all employees
• Live Better wellness program
Cameco values diversity. In keeping with this principle and our employment equity goals, we particularly encourage qualified applicants from the designated equity groups to apply.
How to Apply
To explore this career opportunity, please visit www.camecocareers.com. Deadline for applications is November 7, 2013. Please quote competition number K13-039.
618 total views, 6 today