Full-Time TECHNOLOGIST, MECHANICAL
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a member of the major projects team in the project delivery office, you will be responsible for providing mechanical design, including resourcing, supervision, development and oversight on major projects executed within Cameco and by outside consulting companies providing services to Cameco.
The role consists of ensuring design work is done in accordance with Cameco’s processes, procedures, standards and regulatory requirements. You will be responsible for the planning and estimating, checking and approval of mechanical designs.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Requirements of the position:
• Diploma in mechanical engineering technology
• Two to seven years of relevant work experience
• Equivalent combination of education and work experience considered
• A.Sc.T, C.E.T, or international equivalent certification
• Experience in piping, equipment design, layout, building services and HVAC as well as materials handling
• Engineering Licensee membership with APEGS or P.Tech
• Experience working in a projects environment providing design expertise
Applicants will be considered for a level within the job progression, which is appropriate to their qualifications.
• competitive pay
• superior benefits
• employee share ownership plan for all employees
• Live Better wellness program
Cameco values diversity. In keeping with this principle and our employment equity goals, we particularly encourage qualified applicants from the designated equity groups to apply.
How to ApplyTo explore this career opportunity, please visit www.camecocareers.com. Deadline for applications is July 29, 2014. Please quote competition number 8065.
756 total views, 2 today