Full-Time TRAINER, SITE
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Cigar Lake Operation
POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will deliver classroom and practical training to site employees, assess trainee competence to identify gaps between prior learning and skill requirements, assist training specialist with the development and maintenance of the site wide training curriculum to meet the requirements of Cameco’s Systematic Approach to Training (SAT). You will also schedule and work cooperatively with site employees to ensure training requirements are met.
You will also maintain good communication and cooperation with the mine department, site services and contractors to ensure site wide training goals are achieved.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Requirements of the position:
- A bachelor’s degree in education or a diploma in adult education
- A minimum of seven years of relevant work experience, or equivalent
- Equivalent combination of education and work experience considered
- Strong computer, presentation and communication skills are essential
- Work a rotational schedule and commute to site by aircraft
- Previous underground work experience
- Certification as a Canadian registered safety professional
Applicants with lesser qualifications may be considered at an appropriate level, if fully qualified applicants do not apply.
Safety is a top priority at Cameco. Successful candidates for all safety sensitive positions must pass a substance test as a condition of employment.
• competitive pay
• superior benefits
• employee share ownership plan for all employees
• Live Better wellness program
How to Apply
Cameco values diversity. In keeping with this principle and our employment equity goals, we particularly encourage qualified applicants from the designated equity groups to apply.
To explore this career opportunity, please visit www.camecocareers.com. Deadline for applications is June 3, 2014. Please quote competition number 6143.
1186 total views, 1 today