Business Development Manager – Canada (BDMCA_1612)
A WORLD LEADER IN LABORATORY SERVICES
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply today.
Reporting to the Director of Business Development – NANLA, the Business Development Manager – Canada is responsible for the sales and marketing, strategic planning and developing new business streams for Verticalized Upstream Minerals (VUM) services in Canada.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop new business opportunities for VUM in Canada with global and local companies based in the region.
- Represent company at regional tradeshows and other events that will promote the awareness of BVCC and services available
- Identify emerging markets and products, plan and execute strategy to develop those markets
- Resolve client complaints or issues, maintain high level of customer satisfaction
- Effective management of all advertising and promotion activities and needs
- Comply with to all company policies, OHS and other legislated regulations, laboratory safety procedures and applicable ISO Quality System SOPs
- Other tasks or projects as assigned by Director of Business Development – NANLA
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum college or university education – preferably in geology, business or marketing
- Minimum 5-7 year experience in business development for the minerals industry at an international level
- Proficient in communicating both verbal and written English, Spanish also an asset
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Problem solving and effectively handle time critical issues
- Able to work independently and with others
- Able to work in a high stress environment
- Detail oriented, adaptable and strategic
Please forward your application by email, quoting reference BDMCA_1612 to: email@example.com