MATRIX is a national company providing camps, logistics and aviation management services to a diverse range of clients in the resource and service sectors, focusing on safety, transparency and cost effectiveness.
We custom fit our services to the specific needs our client’s projects, providing or securing and managing the most appropriate equipment, products, services, people, prices and timing on their behalf.
Camp Managers Responsibilities:
- Camp Managers will be required to be out with the rest of the crew working. Not in an Office or sitting behind a desk.
- Facilitate & document daily toolbox safety meetings
- Conduct monthly work site inspections
- Physical ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Able to maintain a high level of performance over a 12-hour shift.
- Ensure efficiency, accuracy, and good communication skills between you, your staff and all other parties involved.
- We require all camp managers have a basic understanding in plumbing, electrical, construction, and the operations of smaller engine (I.e. ATVS, Generators, Incinerators, etc.)
- Remote location management experience is required
SEASONAL positions are available on a 4:2 rotational schedule located in remote areas across Canada
If you feel you are the right candidate or this position, please feel free to fax or email us your resume! Note that only those who are short listed will be called.