Please login/register to apply for this job.
Database and GIS Manager
- Preferably 10 years practical experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Geology or related science
- Management, including data entry and QA/QC, of the Corporation’s exploration database to best practice industry standards;
- Manage, operate and report on the Corporations geochemical and exploration QA/QC program and ensure the quality of data meets best practice industry standards;
- Review and report on analytical quality control information for the Corporation’s projects;
- Operate the various exploration data sets within the Corporation’s GIS software in order to extract maximum exploration value from the data;
- Complete GIS data review of the Corporation’s exploration data sets to generate exploration targets with the potential to warrant additional evaluation work and possibly drill testing;
- Ability to operate databases and work to best industry standards in maintaining the integrity and validity of data.
- Progress reporting on a weekly basis and monthly QA/QC reports;
- Assist in the production of geological interpretive maps, cross-sections and other media for use in the Corporation’s investor presentations, website, reports and other publications as required;
- Assist in the production of geological interpretation and mineralization models in order to generate additional drill targets;
101 total views, 22 today Print Job