Drill Mechanic – Underground and Surface
Are you a self-starter high performing leader who aspires to grow within a business, work with collaborative executives who are focused on supporting you to effectively execute? Would you like to work with one of the best performing global drilling companies?
Capital Ltd, a publicly listed Company on the London Stock Exchange, is an emerging and developing markets focused drilling services company that provides exploration, development, grade control and blast hole drilling services to mineral exploration and mining companies. Our operations span 3 continents with activities in Africa, Asia and Latin America and have a fleet of 96 drilling rigs.
We have an immediate requirement for experienced, motivated and professional Mechanics / Electricians for African market. You will have had an extensive background in the mining or contracting fields.
You will be required to have:
- 10 Years maintaining Heavy Diesel Equipment.
- At least 5 years in the mining industry around Heavy earthmoving & mining equipment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Hydraulic systems, low voltage Electric systems, contamination control.
- Atlas Copco, Blast hole Drill, Tamrock top hammer, RC Exploration rigs including Sullair compressors, RH120 & RH90 Shovels, CAT 777 Trucks, D9, D8 Dozers, repairs/maintenance experience advantageous.
- Component repair & testing experience.
- Sound knowledge of troubleshooting procedures
- Be able to demonstrate their knowledge of preventative maintenance procedures.
- Demonstrated leadership in Safety, Health, Environment and Quality.
- Demonstrated ability to empower local communities and hold “cultural awareness” in high regard.
- Working experience with diverse cultures is preferred.
- Capable of using Microsoft Office preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This is a hands-on operational role, leading by example, based on 8 & 4 weeks FIFO. A competitive remuneration package will be offered to prospective candidates for this position.
Like to know more? Visit our website www.capdrill.com