Engineering General Foreman (2018-3061)
P.T. Redpath Indonesia (PTRI) has an opening for an Engineering General Foreman to join their dynamic team at the Freeport Project in Tembagapura, Indonesia.
Closing: 25 June 2018
Location: Tembagapura, Indonesia
Rotation: 6 weeks on, 4 weeks off
Shift Length: 12 hours
Compensation: Redpath offers a comprehensive wage and benefit package
Travel: Flights provided from point of hire to job site
Conditions of Employment: Successful completion of pre-employment medical and substance abuse test
Accommodations: Camp setting
The role of the Engineering General Foreman is to supervise and coordinate caving, production, development and construction activities in a large complicated mine.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for following project plans and schedules and ensuring the crew’s daily and weekly activities meet production goals.
- The timely completion of assignments, ensuring PTFI and PTRI standards and procedures are implemented.
- Provide on the job training and mentoring to subordinates.
- Work with the client to ensure timely and efficient completion of the projects.
- Plan to limit interference issues between groups.
- Plan ahead to foresee risks and opportunities related to the works.
- Inspect completed work to ensure compliance with applicable standards and designs; direct and follow-up any required rework or modifications.
- Ensure that employees are properly trained to perform duties; ensure a safe work environment.
- Supervise various personnel actions including, but not limited to: training, performance evaluations, recommendations, scheduling.
- Other responsibilities and duties may be required as needed.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor in Mining Engineering
- Has a minimum of 7+ years' experience in engineering/mining supervisory duties
- Prefer candidates with block cave experience
- Longhole production drilling and scheduling
- Familiar with IKON and E-dev
- Has completed Leadership for Safety Excellence
- Has completed a formal supervisory training program or equivalent