General Mine Manager
This is a permanent position with managerial responsibility and accountability for Operations, Engineering, Geology, Safety and Projects as well as the coordination of all support activities (e.g. maintenance, process, administrative, and materials management) and contract management of the True North Mine located at ML63 Antonio Rd, Bissett, MB ROE-OJO Canada.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, preferably Mining, is required, with post graduate study considered favorably.
- Twenty (20) years minimum mining industry experience required, that includes previous general management roles.
- Experience in operations management and supervision, engineering management, and practical experience as an underground supervisor, miner and engineer is essential.
- Familiarity with high grade narrow vein deposits, shaft hoisting operations, and CIP/CIL gold operations is a must.
- Contractor Management experience is necessary.
- Must have experience in developing corporate assets, managing remote operations autonomously, and dealing with aboriginal/First Nations affairs.
- Willing and able to work in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Excellent safety record.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership required.Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $245,000 to $250,000 /year
- Comprehensive benefit and vacation package that includes: Extended Health Care, Dental, Short and Long-term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D and 3 weeks of annual vacation. This is a residential position – no commute arrangement included.
Resumes can also be submitted to email@example.com, by mail to: 4000 W Winnemucca Blvd, Winnemucca, NV 89445 or can be faxed to + 1 775-621-5300.
Klondex headquarters is located at 6110 Plumas St., Reno, NV 89519