Geological/production Database Administrator
Maxwell GeoServices is a leading supplier of Data Management Solutions to the mining and exploration industry. Currently there is an opportunity for a Geological/Production Database Administrator to join our team, based in Vancouver, Canada.
Having experience in a similar role in the mining industry is essential. The ideal candidate will be a charismatic, self-starter capable of working within a team-oriented environment. Attention to detail with superior client focus and communication skills is essential.
- Compilation, management and administration of geological and production databases
- Superior client communication and support
- Monitoring and reporting of data
- Support Maxwell software products
- Minimum of 3 years experience in mining/or exploration
- Minimum 3 years experience with geological databases
- Access and/or SQL skills are required
- Willing and able to travel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with excellent client focus
What we can offer you.
- A great working environment, based in Vancouver
- Professional environment in an informal atmosphere with a flat structure
- Close to Public Transport
- Access to laptop providing mobility and flexibility
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward a covering letter detailing why you feel you are the best candidate for this role, along with an up-to-date copy of your resume to email@example.com .
Unfortunately, we unable to respond to unsuccessful applicants.
All applicants must be available for an interview at our office in Vancouver, as well as being able to provide proof of eligibility to live and work in Canada.