Please login/register to apply for this job.
Graphic Designer (6 Month Contract) (2017-2444)
Job DescriptionThis posting closes Friday, March 10, 2017 Job Description The Graphic Designer develops, maintains and provides tools/materials/support relating to corporate communications on a global scale for all Redpath operations. Duties and Responsibilities
- Global website development and maintenance.
- Develop/maintain social media corporate accounts (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.).
- Develop/maintain and communicate corporate standards for logo, stationery, signage, promotional items, tradeshows, apparel, fleet, other, etc.
- Advertising – print, electronic, and other media formats – negotiate and secure prices for local, regional, domestic and international ads.
- Design, production, maintenance of marketing materials for internal and external communications (pamphlets, brochures, signage, etc.).
- Prepare brand compliant presentations as required.
- Maintain inventory of photographs and video footage for marketing purposes.
- Maintain strict confidentiality with respect to employee and business information.
- Post-secondary diploma in Graphic Design/Visual Communications.
- 2 years’ minimum related full-time experience.
- Fluent in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Professional).
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Solid design understanding.
- Cultural sensitivity.
- Superior communication skills – required to interact with all departments globally and external marketing service providers (ad agencies, consultants, media representatives)
- Multi-language skills an asset.
- Ability to work in fast-paced deadline-driven environment.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
33 total views, 3 today Print Job