Harte Gold – Mechanized Alimak Miner (2019-3553)
Project: Hart Gold
Location: White River, Ontario
Rotation: 20 days on - 10 days off
Shift Length: 11 hours
Travel: Kilometers capped at 540.00 per rotation
Accommodation: Camp Setting
Compensation: Redpath Canada Limited offers comprehensive benefits
- Ontario Hard Rock Underground Common Core – Full Basic (or other provincial equivalent) required
- Drug test
The primary role of the Alimak Raise Miner is to maintain and construct underground installations, performing various tasks such as erecting work platforms, scaling loose rock, drilling, loading and blasting rock and ensuring that the drilling patterns follow the mining plans in safe manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate Alimak Raise Climber
- Construct and maintain underground installations as face advances
- Perform tasks such as erecting work platforms, scaling loose rock, drilling, installing sets, loading and blasting rock and ensuring that the drilling patterns follow the mining plans
- Read and interpret mine plans
- Must be able to comprehend written and verbal instructions as required to perform his duties in a safe and efficient manner
The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all inclusive.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Underground Hard Rock Mining Common Core (Ontario) + U0064 or FMTM (Formation Modulaire du Québec)
- 2 years or more experience with Alimak/Raise climber machines
Health and Safety:
Having the authority and responsibility to stop and correct and to maintain a safe and efficient working environment
Following Company health and safety standards and reporting any unsafe acts or conditions to Supervisor
Responsible for the use and maintenance of all safety equipment, i.e. Lanyards, warning signs and labeling, according to company rules and applicable legislation.
Responsible to ensure proper use and maintenance of personal protective equipment.
Must have knowledge of the WHMIS legislation and know how to effectively use an MSDS sheet.