HR Superintendent-Ontario, Canada
Our client is an international mining services provider with an opportunity to join their team based in the Ontario province in east-central Canada.
As a HR Superintendent you will be accountable for a projects HR function with support provided by the groups HR team.
The key accountabilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with key stakeholders, including but not limited to, employees, management, team members, client representatives, First Nations and third party service providers.
- Educating and guiding managers and employees with respect to HR policies and procedures, including accurate and efficient completion, authorisation and processing of key HR compliances, such as performance and salary reviews, development plans, organisational capability mapping and recognition program management.
- Contribute to Human Resources and legislative reporting as required.
- Hands on approach to resourcing the project as per the agreed schedule.
- Provide support and coaching to key stakeholders regarding employee relations and performance management, including supporting management with termination of employment matters.
- Development of HR and related policies and procedures specific to the sites and provincial requirements.
- Actively pursue understanding of legislation amendments relating to the HR function and ensure that work is conducted within legislative parameters.
- Actively engage in continuous improvement by identifying opportunities, researching solutions and implementing changes.
- Leadership coaching of existing and new emerging leaders.
- Guiding the workforce and management on identifying and mitigating people risks.
Should you be interested in this opportunity please forward your resume to email@example.com
Confidentiality is assured.