McArthur River, SK
POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform daily inspections and preventative maintenance checks on a regular basis to ensure safe and efficient productivity at all times
- Complete repairs and overhauls on plant equipment and piping systems, and perform basic welding as required
The northern Saskatchewan sites will be having a four week mandatory shutdown during the summer months. All non-essential personnel will be required to take this time as vacation or unpaid time where vacation entitlements are not available.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Requirements of the position:
- Grade 12 diploma or equivalent
- A valid Saskatchewan or interprovincial journeyperson industrial mechanic ticket
- Minimum three to five years of directly related industrial work experience
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Work a rotational schedule and commute to site by aircraft
- Machining experience
Safety is a top priority at Cameco. Successful candidates for all safety sensitive positions must pass a substance test as a condition of employment.
- competitive pay
- superior benefits
- employee share ownership plan for all employees
- Live Better wellness program
Cameco values diversity. In keeping with this principle and our employment equity goals, we particularly encourage qualified applicants from the designated equity groups to apply.
To explore this career opportunity, please visit www.camecocareers.com. Deadline for applications is June 15, 2017. Please quote competition number 26725.